Digital Marketing Intern
Amazon Prime Video is changing the way people watch movies and TV shows. Prime Video is the first streaming service in the world to win a best TV series Golden Globe (we’ve won two) as well an Oscar (we’ve won three). Let’s not forget about that BAFTA. We’re not taking our foot off the gas in 2017 – we’re now available in 242 countries and territories and we’re dramatically increasing the selection of our original TV series and films with collaborators such as Ridley Scott, Matthew Weiner, and David O. Russell.
About this Internship:
You’ll be part of a fast-growing marketing team that is responsible for managing Prime Video owned & operated inventory across Europe – we expect you to enjoy rolling up your sleeves and assuming ownership outside your defined responsibilities, given the pace and critical nature of the team’s contribution to Prime Video consideration.
We’re seeking an innovative, results-oriented marketer to develop and execute Prime Video’s marketing strategy across mobile and tablet devices. A successful candidate will push the boundaries – evaluating, testing and optimizing new uses of static and video display formats to drive incremental Prime Video customer acquisition and engagement. This role requires someone with a demonstrated record of analytical rigor, entrepreneurship, creative problem solving, and exceptional stakeholder management. The internship is 11 months.
Please note that our vacancies are limited, so we encourage you to apply early if interested. All applications will close by December 29th, 2017.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant experience in digital marketing, project management, or consulting
- Strong bias for action with ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Advanced excel capabilities and agility to learn new content tools
- Self-starter who is customer-obsessed, detail-oriented and an enthusiastic team player
**To be considered for this Internship, you must be returning to school once the Internship is complete.
We would love you to have:
- Experience managing marketing programs and writing customer-facing content
- Pan-European experience
- Knowledge of the TV/film industry
- Previous experience programming and SQL a plus