at British Wheelchair Basketball
The Graphic Designer role requires a dynamic and creative individual with a passion for good design and who will lead the design direction of British Wheelchair Basketball.
Working with the Head of Marketing and Communications you will champion the British Wheelchair Basketball brand and produce engaging and innovative content to promote the sport and the GB teams.
It is an exciting time for British Wheelchair Basketball and the Digital and Multimedia Designer will an instrumental role in communicating to our membership, fans and stakeholders.
To meet the requirements of this role you will need to demonstrate a range of skills, knowledge and experience. These include:
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative suite specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Proven track record of designing and delivering designed print materials, digital and multimedia materials
- Excellent attention to detail and delivering high quality work
- Proficient knowledge of creating quality short and long form media content
- Experience of working with Content Management Systems; brand style guides/guidelines; agency side or serving multiple clients in a fast paced environment
- Experience of designing for websites and social platforms
- HND / Level 5 or equivalent