at Arsenal FC
Arsenal Media Group is the digital arm of Arsenal Football Club. We are the Club’s multimedia and video production department, responsible for producing all of the Club’s digital media. Content is syndicated across all Arsenal social and online platforms in addition to international television block.
- Editing features for all channels including broadcast
- Shooting for all channels including broadcast
- Supplying assistance to Editors and Camera Operators in addition to Producers, Production Manager and Video Content Manager
- Exporting and encoding of relevant content, specific to each platform
- Helping to manage and maintain Strawberry data management system
Main job requirements and person specification
- An A-Level in a media related field
- Degree educated is desirable or relevant industry experience
This is a junior position, however it is a role for someone who is able to swing between editing and shooting. They also need to be familiar with video technical requirements and workflows.
Experience of working under tight deadlines, with quick turnarounds is essential.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro
- Good editing skills, able to tell a story from a selection of rushes
- Completing work to a set deadline
- Some knowledge of video distribution (YouTube etc)
- An understanding of video codecs, encoding and formats
- Ability to operate a range of cameras (Sony FS7, Canon 5D, Sony PMW200 or similar)
- A keen interest in media technologies and their applications
- A self-starter who is committed to improving, adding value and delivering excellent final product
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to meet the demands of the industry
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work individually and as a part of a team
- Basic understanding of Adobe After Effects and Photoshop is desired, but not essential