Product Marketing Internship
Apple Internships are fixed term assignments for 52 weeks, starting June/July 2018.
Apple employees are dedicated to making the best products on earth, and leaving the world better than we found it. This is an incredible opportunity for one outstanding student or graduate to work alongside the Apple Product Marketing team and support our European launch, momentum and marketing strategies. The role offers opportunity to gain insight across all product categories including iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch and Apple TV.
Based: Hanover St, London W1.
Closing date: 31st January 2018
All applicants must be available for an assessment day which will take place during March/April 2018.
All applications must include a covering letter.
- Excellent level of English (written and spoken)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Very competent/proficient Excel skills
- Good presentation skills
- Confident with Mac & iOS products
- A good understanding of macOS applications is a strong plus (Keynote, Pages, Numbers)
- Strong attention to detail
- Passionate about technology
- Work with Finance and Sales Operations teams to define and produce data reporting templates.
- Improve and standardise reporting tools for senior executives.
- Gather and report market data for the Europe region on a weekly and quarterly basis.
- Support the team during new product launches and announcements.
- Coordinate quarterly marketing reviews between Europe Product Marketing and share with wider marketing teams.
- Assist with setup of iOS and Mac equipment to support Product Marketing activities as required.
- Engage in a variety of ad-hoc marketing projects, collaborating across core business functions.
- The ideal candidate will be eager to learn new processes and technology quickly, and is not afraid to ask questions.
- Must have a recent 2:1 or above (or equivalent) degree, or be currently enrolled in an undergraduate course.
- Prior 1 year work experience or placement preferred.
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK (Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process).