Social Media Producer
at West Ham United FC
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the growing West Ham United media department for a Social Media Producer.
As Social Media Producer, your main responsibility will be to implement and drive the club’s engagement strategy across all social media channels. You will be directly responding to our fans and using your real grasp of social media to ensure our fans receive world class customer service and feel valued by the club. You will also be working with the social media manager to execute content in line with the club’s overall content plan. You will also have some editorial duties and will use your literary skills to support the club with written content for the website and programme.
- Responding to fans direct messages across all social channels within agreed SLAs and representing the club in a professional and engaging manner.
- Weekly reporting on fan sentiment and communications, and presenting findings back to senior staff.
- Monitoring notifications and creating content from fan posts that help drive best-in-class engagement from our fan base.
- Delivering brilliant content across both the website and social platforms for West Ham United.
- Helping manage all social media platforms including UK and international accounts in line with our “always on” strategy.
- Supporting the delivery of social content on match days.
- Supporting the content team with website and programme content.